Saturday, March 15, 2008

This past Friday night was an all night camp out for some of the students in the grades 7 - 12. A few had a tent, but most of the students slept under the stars. It did not rain since it is still the dry season. The basketball court was a great attraction especially after EDH went on after 10 PM since the court has floodlights. The students also enjoyed the zip line from the second story on the elementary building. A great way to develop friendships and school spirit.



This is my chair and I am doing my favourite activity. Whenever I sit here, it doesn't take very long before I am sleeping. It could be right after school just before supper that Mary needs to awaken me, or after supper drinking my coffee or when I sit here after completing my school work at night. With no snow to shovel, no garage to clean out, no leaves to rake, no maintenance on a house, no anything requiring upper muscle work, the only work I get here is holding up my head!!!!




Girls lunch out! Natasha Taylor, volunteers at Dorothy Pearce's Faith Hope and Love Infant Rescue Center. She had a birthday last week and we celebrated by going out for lunch at the Montana Hotel. From left to right, Dene, Natasha, Mary, Ruth and Dorothy. We had salad and dessert before the two young girls went for a swim in the pool.

No comments: