Sunday, June 03, 2012


One of the banana trees is bearing fruit once again. They'll be ready when I am in Canada. I am certain that Pierre, the front gate guard , will enjoy them. I will tell him that these bananas are his :-)









It is a jungle out there! The greens are growing - some seeds sprouted from our compost pile. No flowers however and therefore no fruit. I'll have to do a little clean up and remove the greens before I leave.





Look at these flowers on the trees. No rains lately but these flowers are bright red. This picture was taken early today before the sun was rising :-) Where have you seen God this day?





This past week we had step - up for each grade. The various students went to the next year's classroom and met the teacher who hopefully excited them about the new school year. Tuesday is the last day for the ES. I have to address the 6-ers who will be stepping up to the middle school next year.









No comments: