Sunday, August 05, 2012

One of the few joys of flying - seeing places from a different perspective. I remember the stories my dad told of the pilot called Mr. Browneye, who always said a prayer before he flew the mission plane (my son-in-laws grandfather). I am not a pilot, but am certainly a praying passenger each time I fly. Thank You Lord for Your traveling mercies.





Just a beautiful shot during the holidays - God's grandeur is everywhere.






The new field is well used also by the community. This weekend was a soccer tourney of various businesses who formed a soccer league using our field for the summertime. Lots of excitement and lots of people :-)





Part of the staff sticking around chatting and catching up on the summer happenings - a time of praise, food and fellowship together before we start our formal meetings on Monday.






Out on the farm we had beautiful sunsets. Open my eyes Lord that I may see Your presence always.








No comments: