Saturday, October 28, 2006

This is the lady that I have photographed as a vegetable vendor. She asked me if I would be her client. That means that I buy from her every time I go to that market and not from anywhere else. OKAY I am now hooked. When we drive up to the curb and I look elsewhere, she will come up to me and remind me that I am her client. (Just for the fact that she allowed me to take her picture.)


Ruth VanDam is choosing a red papaye. Ruth and her husband, Howard are with CRWM in Haiti. Every Friday morning Ruth picks me up and we go up to the local market in Petion-Ville to do our fruit and vegetable marketing. This coming week we are living at their house and looking after their children while they are at a mission conference in Nicaragua.







Katie Galloway (she lives in the apartment above us) and her son Stevie look on with Ruth VanDam as one of the market ladies show what is available that day. Posted by Picasa

No comments: