Friday, October 20, 2006


This picture shows me checking out a family at the clinic. These little boys were very inquisitive and also cooperative. The tiny baby was only 3 weeks old. I prescribed vitamins for all of them. Throughout this clinic I saw about 25 patients. Through an interpreter I was able to find out what their problems were and then prescribe whatever needed. Then they went off to the pharmacy and collected their meds. These patients were all very grateful for any help.


These children loved to pose for the camera. Even more than that, they were overjoyed to see the instant photo of themselves on the digital camera. I will have to get a print made of this and take it back the next time I go on a clinic there. Most of these children belonged to the orphanage on the same compound where the clinic was held. Posted by Picasa

No comments: