Saturday, October 06, 2007






We praise the Lord for the save arrival of Aidann Kathryn Dieleman this past week. Mary is in Chatham for the month to give a helping hand to both Susan and Kathy and to enjoy the grand children. God is good, God is great and I need to thank Him daily for all His blessings. Thanksgiving weekend reminds me that every day I need to live as a day of thanksliving. I need to become as a little child and list my blessings one by one. I thank Him for my daily bread, for life in Christ Jesus, for grand kids at home and at school, for my daily work, for safety in Haiti, for making a difference upon the children I teach, for my understanding wife, for the support of God's people in Port Perry and St. Thomas, for the internet so I can talk to my family back home and even see them, etc. Help me Lord to live the attitude of gratitude always so others can see You in me.

No comments: